Potty Training Techniques That Dont Work
Your attitude and actions have a huge impact on your child's potty training success. The following potty training techniques don't work and should never be done:
- Punishing your child for accidents
- Making your child wear soiled diapers or underwear
- Making your child sit on the potty for more than 5 to 10 minutes at a time
- Making your child "hold it" if he or she needs to go
- Making your child sit on the potty when he or she is crying
Try to make potty training fun and exciting for your child. Positive reinforcement generates better results than negative reinforcement. Browse our selection of potty training products to choose the right product to use with your chosen potty training technique.
Copyright © 2004 ZIP Baby. All Rights Reserved.
101 Convention Center Drive, Ste 700
Las Vegas, NV 89109
About The Author